Sign in to follow this  
fulcrum_64th

Southwest -700 TFC button

Dear All,The TFC (concentric half circles range display on the range nob) on my southwest -700 doesn't seem to work. It's pretty much functional on every other planes/liveries. Is that normal ?BestKarim

It's an airline option. Southwest don't have the rings. However if you want them you can go into aircraft equipment in the FMC set-up menu and change the display type there.Regards,

Louis Vallance | P3D v4.5 (no shaders) | i9-9900K | 32GB | RTX 2080

Karim,All of our liveries include an options ini file that sets the cockpit to be as close to the way it really is at that airline. The SWA ones were made for us by an SWA pilot and are fully accurate as far as they can be with the NGX's available options. Liveries on the page with an asterisk (*) next to them are this way. Ones without the asterisk may only have certain options set because we weren't able to verify them all. If no data exists, the options are left at the same defaults that the PMDG House Livery for that variant has.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Dear Ryan & Louis,Thanks for the clarification. I missed the fact that it's an option. All clear.BestKarimPS: I got my little bro to join the PMDG fan club. He started with the J41 but will probably make his way soon to the NGX !