Sign in to follow this  
cobrakev1526

Somthing for everybody but nothing for anybody... "HERE"

I've been waiting for Flight to turn into somthing great. I'm just to discusted to really put it into words. It better deliver.

A decent experience in flying. Man o man do I wish FSX wasn't so buggy. that's all I want. Floating coins and stuff makes me think it's not going to be anything mature for the hard core fans. Ps I've really had a bad day today... This was just another drop of gasoline in that fire. Now looking to XPX or P3D for the future unless somthing great turners out with flight.

You're not the only one dealing with frustration today. Look on the bright side, a lot of humor was shown today, so go ahead and laugh along. It sure beats ulcers.Another thing, you still have FSX and all of it's addons. XPX and Prepar3d are also in the wings. Although I'm hesitant when it comes to Prepar3d, it's way too close to PreparationH for comfort...Big%20Grin.gif

Your right and I must say that I love the people in this community and this to me makes up for the disappointment of the day. I've been on the road for 2 weeks now and miss my family. It's also raining hehe

Tomorrow Kevin, the sun will be shining and you'll chuckle it all off. Have a great evening.

A decent experience in flying. Man o man do I wish FSX wasn't so buggy. that's all I want. Floating coins and stuff makes me think it's not going to be anything mature for the hard core fans.Ps I've really had a bad day today... This was just another drop of gasoline in that fire. Now looking to XPX or P3D for the future unless somthing great turners out with flight.
FSX is not buggy ..

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.