Sign in to follow this  
paulyg123

File Managment Question

I have so many .ZIP files on my SSD in the Download file mostly of the added liveries, REX.zip. I also have scenery .exe files in the Download folder such as jfk_fsx_setup 137 MB, FlyTampa.exe and other .exe like fsx_sp2_ENU.exe, REXFull.exe etc.Everything is working and installed. Once they are installed can I move them over to the my 2nd hard drive 2.0 Tb to free up space off the SSD with FSX on it?The Document folder in the Library Folder has 10.5 GB on it. Can I just move this all over to the 2.0 TB drive?FSX is on the C drive and has 33 GB left 78.6 GB used. I guess I can't add too much more scenery.

Paul Gugliotta

If the things out of the zips are installed already, absolutely yes you can move them to the mass storage drive. In fact, there's likely never a reason to have any of that on the SSD - the installers and stuff don't have to be on the drive you're installing to, they'll run from the other drive just fine.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com