Sign in to follow this  
RynardtSpies

Orion 737NG DU with the NGX

Hi,I'm currently doing some research on building a cockpit for the NGX. My question here is around the software that will power the flight displays on the MIP.I know we can undock the flight displays on the NGX, but this is a little limiting as some of the displays will be powered by other computers. So, I was thinking of using Orion 737NG DU.I've done some testing with the demo version of Orion, and I have found that there are several issues. As Orion is script driven, I'm sure these issues can be worked out, but it will take some time. I also wouldn't want to reinvent the wheel, so I thought it would be a good idea to ask the question here.Has anyone been able to configure or find a published script that can be used with Orion and the NGX?If not, I think it's going to be tricky, as PMDG doesn't publish internal variables and I've not seen the SDK for the NGX yet.Any thoughts?ThanksRynardt Spieswww.virtualvcp.comCM Stacker 830Antec Truepower Quattro 1200 - Power Supply - 1.2 KwIntel i7 950ASUS Rampage III Extreme12GB RAMXFX ATI Radeon HD 5970 Black EditionOCZ Vertex II SSD

Rynardt Spies

Site: www.virtualvcp.com | Twitter: @rynardtspies

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg