Sign in to follow this  
dighost

Sobering thought for the future?

The year is 2035 and you turn on your home media system to watch a Just Planes Boeingbus flight video when the Captain says he was inspired to learn how to manage the planes computer after playing MS Flight as a kid (then the First Manager jumps in with a joke about his gold coin high score and xp points). Yikes!

Uh, flight is a civil aviation sim so there should be no 'battling'. Although by my calculation skynet should be online by then, so maybe you're right.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Guest jahman
Maybe FLIGHT is the beginning of SKYNET attempt to take over the world? First developers, then the simming community, then later on EE.
Dang! You took my post right from under my fingers!Flight = spawn ( SkyNet() );Cheers,- jahman.

The year is 2035 and you turn on your home media system to watch a Just Planes Boeingbus flight video when the Captain says he was inspired to learn how to manage the planes computer after playing MS Flight as a kid (then the First Manager jumps in with a joke about his gold coin high score and xp points). Yikes!
The year is 2035... and I am probably dead by then. Very sobering thought indeed.

As long as he learned more advanced skills later in his life before being allowed to take the controls of a passenger jet I don't see the problem really.

I just realised who the OP is...It is the year 2035...and Dighost isn't watching uav videos. That's because he's still in GTMO after starting the whole 'occupy Redmond' thing...:)

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

I just realised who the OP is...It is the year 2035...and Dighost isn't watching uav videos. That's because he's still in GTMO after starting the whole 'occupy Redmond' thing...:)
LOL, I almost spilled my coffee on that one!

Guest jahman

It's the year 2035 anf the RW Boeingbus will be flown with Xbox controllers!Cheers.- jahman.

Guest jahman
No. Not xbox controllers. KINECT. Pilots flap their arms in the cockpit and the airplane flies like a bird
ROTFLMAO!Cheers,- jahman.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.