Sign in to follow this  
alexcolka

Weight considerations

First of all I would like to thanks to the guys that are now supporting this forum. Man I love this plane. Anyway if I fill about 65% my tanks and I add two more passengers (180 lb each) the weight and fuel menu is warning me about the overweight (not much) but if I fill 100% the tanks and add some more pax? Are the aircraft weights ok?Thanks again,Alex

Alexander Colka

Guest bstolle

Well, if you are over the MTOW you are too heavy concerning certification. The large tanks are an advantage for ferry flights. You can choose, either payload or fuel.During the FDE development I loaded her up with 100% fuel, full load of pax at 180lbs each and max baggage. More than 800lbs overweight but she did fly.It wasn't easy and she was awfully unstable in pitch but flyable.

Ok thanks for the quick reply. I was taking off with overweight too and being happy about the rapid acceleration during climb. Nice FDE!Alex

Alexander Colka

First of all I would like to thanks to the guys that are now supporting this forum. Man I love this plane. Anyway if I fill about 65% my tanks and I add two more passengers (180 lb each) the weight and fuel menu is warning me about the overweight (not much) but if I fill 100% the tanks and add some more pax? Are the aircraft weights ok?Thanks again,Alex
Fantastics plane, Great job! I was on approach with about 7 gals left in each tank and all of a sudden the CC changed and I had full tanks, even with the unlimited fuel NOT selected in FSX. CheersMartin