Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trucker17

Briefing time V-7 Blured aircraft

I have BT v-7. some of the aircraft included are blured at the insignia and nose art. These planes include......Briefing time painted, Briefing time bare metal, Tondelayo, Lazy Daisy Mae, Mimi, Tea time want some, Tokyo Rose, Bitemintheas, Chowhound Junior, Pannel Job, Dragon, Watch out Sally, Angel of Mercey, Tuskegee, Nip Clipper, Lady Jean, Burma Bridge Buster, Lady Luck, Nocturnal Blues, Meet Miss Runyon, Killer B, The Little King, Bottoms Up II, Gunship Barbie III, Burma Queen, Gunship Sag Harbor Express, Gunship No 199, Gunship Tiger Lil, Pbj-1j Bite Me. Does anyone know of a fix for this problem.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Take a look at your Options/Settings/Display/Graphics and make sure the Global Texture Resolution slider is set to a minimum of High. From Medium down the "blurries" appear.

Ok bill thanks...Im off to the field you dad was on.Then on to Mt.Cyclops.Will try and get some shots and post. If i cannot post them i will send them to you. Hane a great day.Amanda

That did not help....I am removing flight sim x and reinstalling it....Maybe that will work.