Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shane_IT

Saitek Pro Flight Yoke - Am I missing pieces?

Hi Guys.Just picked up the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke at Futureshop tonight, now before I return it to the store, am I missing somthing obvious here? I have the mount that the throttle attaches to with screws, but there is no fitting to go in the mount for the clamp? It's just three holes..... no fittings, and there are none in the box.. Did the store frig this up or am I not thinking clearly? I can't attach it to the desk because the clamp bolt just flops around in the holes.ThanksShane

Yes, there is a ring that you screw into one of the three holes. It keeps the clamp steady. IIRC, when I opened mine up, the throttle's clamp was already assembled.

Ok she's definately not there, Is there suppose to be a power supply also?Found an review online they were missing it also, basically useless without it, I refuse to perm mount it to my desk using machine screws.

You should have 3 parts: the yoke, the clamp and the screw. The clamp goes into the two holes in the yoke, and the screw is being screwed into one of the three holes on the lower part of the clamp.

Ah yeha, there should be threads with it - I remember I screwed them in before I put the screw in.