Sign in to follow this  
quadraspleen

Unable to log in to support portal

Hi there,I have PM'd Ryan and he very kindly said he'd reset my password, but I still cannot log into the support portal to open a support ticket. i don't want to keep pestering Ryan; can somebody from PMDG please contact me and tell me how to open a ticket if I can't log into the support portal?!It is not sending out the lost u/p email, as we can see all inbound emails to our domain, and have been checkibg since early in the week and none have come..Please help! I need my fix!Thanks in advancejake

JAKE EYRE
It's a small step from the sublime to the ridiculous...Napoleon Bonaparte
newSigBetaTeam.gif
lancairuk.jpg

If I´m not misstaken I guess you´ll have to create a new Id and Pw to log into support fora ticket.It´s not at all the same as your id and Pw for the NGX you used./ Leffe

Sorry, Leif I didn't make myself clear enough (but thanks for replying) I already have a valid support portal login (not the same as my NGX purchase account login) but I can't remember the l/p and the remind me email isn't coming. I shall take your advice, however, and create a new support login (not sure how it will like my already used email, though...)Thanks!

JAKE EYRE
It's a small step from the sublime to the ridiculous...Napoleon Bonaparte
newSigBetaTeam.gif
lancairuk.jpg