Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trebor737

PMDG 737 fmc data?

Hi, I have just reloaded PMDG 737NG back onto fs9 and am loving it, but having trouble with some of my route when inputting it to the fmc. I am flying to EGKK and am trying to use GURLU on UM733 and it keeps saying 'NOT IN DATABASE'. I guessed this was because i downloaded the latest database, so i downloaded a database from 0801. Thinking that this would solve the problem but nothing seems to change in the database!Can anyone help?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,I have just reloaded PMDG 737NG back onto fs9 and am loving it, but having trouble with some of my route when inputting it to the fmc. I am flying to EGKK and am trying to use GURLU on UM733 and it keeps saying 'NOT IN DATABASE'. I guessed this was because i downloaded the latest database, so i downloaded a database from 0801. Thinking that this would solve the problem but nothing seems to change in the database!Can anyone help?
According to the current UK and French AIPs - GURLU is not a part of UM733 or any other route these days - it did appear in the 0904 cycle...DJ