Sign in to follow this  
dozzy177

Livery Manager issue

A big hello to the PMDG 737NG community, I just got myself this beautiful plane for the rainy days, and currently spend my time going through every step of the manuals, etc. - with relish !!I have downloaded a few liveries from the PMDG site and am attempting to install them, as per the manual, and it is not working: see what I get as soon as I execute. Needless to say that I am aware that one must attribute the right livery to the right model, etc.(In this case, KLM to 900NGX W) I have tried several times, and this message arrives instantly, except once when it arrived after the programme had started converting the files.I had saved the decompressed file, which is recognised by the programme, but it seems to refuse itAnyone knows of this issue, Am I the only one experiencing this problem ?Is there a way to install liveries manually, should everything fail ?I am using Windows 7 ultimate x64 on Apple iMac i5 - 8Gb RAMThanks for helping.Didier

I think running as admin is what fixed it for me.

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator