Sign in to follow this  
enright

Now available in US at aeroflyfs.com

I don't think I've ever seen better / worse PR timing..- Flight is announced, causes huge stir in the community, people start looking for alternatives- AeroFlyFS comes out at the same time - lots of buzz from YouTube videos - perfect timing!- Uh oh... it's not available in the US yet... no downloadable version- AeroFly is announced on Avsim! It must be available in the US now!- Uh oh, still not available in the US yet (???)- Two weeks pass...- It's now avaialble in the US! But not listed as an option in the US store by default (you have to click on flight simulators, then AeroFlyFS)- Aaaannnnddd... there's no announcement.I realize developers aren't marketing people - but I hope this product does well, and thus this post to get the word out.John

Agreed, but at least it's available now. Placed my order this morning. As noted, one must click the "flight simulators" link from the U.S. shop to see aeroflyfs. I imagine they will fix that soon enough.

I got notified that my copy shipped today. UPS sez it will be here on 2/13.I'm looking forward to my new sim-toy.Braun

Guest dreckman

The US store is a bit odd. I kept checking every couple days then noticed the "flight simulators" link this past Friday.Clicked it and tada...my copy shipped today and should be here on 2/13.

Hi folks,It should be a lot easier, but I finally found the link that lead me to the purchase screen. However, I did not purchase the simulator because the shipping charge to Canada was in excess of 50% of the cost of the software! ($ 28 to be exact). So I wrote to Ikarus-USA to say 'thanks, but no thanks' and they agreed with me and added that the shipping cost should be $ 14.95 which will be reflected on a new website due to be available soon (I think $14.95 is still steep!). In response to my willingness to wait for a downloadable version, their representative said that such a version is not planned because of the size of the software.Just thought I'd alert anyone from Canada planning an immediate purchase.Regards,JJ

Edited by JJM