Sign in to follow this  
FirstOfficera320

some sentimental moments

Hi guys,I am sitting here packing my stuff and getting ready to move to my new place in Copenhagen and got slightly sentimental when I thought what to do with old games? I just went through the old FS98 and PS1.3 (it's a keeper) and Railroad Tycoon (which doesn't work on Win7.) just to name a few.I've had 3 categories to put things into1) taking it with me.2) throwing it out 3) Putting it in a box and onto my parants loft.Simple question. What do you guys do with old games/programs that build up in your home?Kind regards,

I usually keep the old games that turn up in a drawer or box, but if your moving, you might want to pair down and sell a couple you never want to use again. Just an idea. Have a nice move!

Mine usually end up in same place as Sam's, however I do sell a bunch every so often. The one's that I have memories with or would make me feel like I am throwing a piece of myself out, I keep next to my computer/console.I also think that you should sell the ones that don't mean as much to you and keep the ones that you do, and maybe put them in a small box or something like that. I happen to have memories with practically everything I own (or convince myself I do), so cleaning out anything is always a real challenge.Happy moving!

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

Martin, normally I gift games I don't play anymore, otherwise I just keep the original CDs stacked up in a box in a safe place, remembering age of empires 2, empty boxes i throw away or give to shops for display if they want,But there are softwares like DOSBOX and VirtualBOX available that let you install and play old games, some of them I still keep on my computer in a ready to play state, different thing no time for it though...