Sign in to follow this  
mr340

New Aircraft Like Never Before Seen

Well thank for all you guys idea . This really helps a lot because you get to see everyone point of view in there respective ways . I like this post. The more you comment the more inspired i get . So thanks a lot everyone. Am writing down everything an we do have laptop on a A380 that actually you can use the internet an stuff . The aircraft will be for free really soon we just running some test so it won't slow down performance. If you would like to purchase the livery you may don't know the actual price it will be . But really cheap since we are starters but with great quality. Let me just say the idea are develop by what you guys suggest . The more real the instrument are the better. It is possible to make all this very real but it will take a super computer to run these aircraft because the FPS will drop down really low . That is why we running some test to make your performance really nice an stable . The more we add the slower FPS. But we have work on something very new to avoid the FPS to drop . Am no pro pilot or anything just started but i do have great designing skills. If i see a real VC i have great ways to make it look as real as it gets an make FPS stable decent , can't say perfect but decent if you have graphic card like GTX an ATI with 514 mb or so or more well you will have great graphic an no problem at all . We are testing this project on many low profil card. To see how low will the performance drop depending on the card or computer specs. So any suggestion everyone keep them coming ? Please am very happy an respect each an everyone point of view Thanks

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

What I would like instead of a movie is to have a laptop on one of the virtual cabin's tray tables that I could run FSX on.

Am not alone we have other designer 0Artur0. But Don't worry i will post a video an several picture very soon.

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)