Sign in to follow this  
ErikLinge

NGX instruments and panel jagged

Hi!First of all; Thanks again for an amazing product. I've never been enjoying flying so much as I've done since the release of the NGX... :hi:However, I'll got a small problem. I dunno if it is my screen which it's wrong with, but my instruments and the outdata on my panel is "jagged" and could be hard to read when not zoomed in. I got a 17" monitor and I use catalyst control center to control my graphics. However, I actually don't got any good setting in catalyst so I've tried to find good setting by myself (which I've probably failed with...).On this picture, you'll see the instruments which is pretty jagged. I think the problem could be that the instrument is a little to high quality for my screen. I have a ATI HD4890, which is a couple of years old, but is working flawless otherwise. Is there any fix for this problem or is it my small screen which is the problem? There'll may be some setting to catalyst which could fix my issue?Thank you,Erik Linge

AA transparency directly contributes to the NGX's glass displays. Namely supersampling. Correct me if I'm wrong, but ATI cards aren't very good at supersampling. What's more, I'm not familiar with how to set up the cards via Catalyst as I haven't owned an ATI card in years. I hope this pointed you in the correct direction, though.

Edited by ZachLW

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Should supersampling på on or off in NVIDIA
Depends on your specs. Supersampling (SS) transparency can be hard on hardware when using dense, high definition clouds. I currently use 2x SS with 8xS aa. Also, 2x sparse grid supersampling looks very, very nice in the NGX.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules