Sign in to follow this  
Typerstgo

[FSX] Fedex MD-11!

My last Video!!!I posted this video in the area of ​​Flight sim video.But I also want to post it here so you can see how wonderful it is the PMDG MD-11 with McPhat Repaint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice video... Congrats Enviado desde mi Galaxy Nexus usando Tapatalk

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Possibly the best MD-11 video I have watched....very nice!You should work for McPhat also....I went over there and bought the paint package for this after watching this video! LOLWhat airport is the one you departed?Edit: Nevermind, just read the description.

Edited by William J.S.S

Yup got the McPhat repaints just now as well...the only bummer is that they are only for the GE version, not P&W but hey....they are still awesome to have!

Sad but true, I also have the NGX for quite some time, never finished the Tutorial, and the triple 7 since release date because its good to have some backup should I ever get tired of my totally  awesome MD-11, possible the best product ever developed by PMDG giving me the exciting illusion of almost flying the real thing. Well that's the way I see it and of course I understand,  its all debatable!