Sign in to follow this  
Luc Brusselmans

ORBX and scenery by Godzone (New Zealand)

Evening everyone,A very short question...Is there anybody out there who uses the airportsceneries created by Godzone on top of the New Zealand scenery from ORBX?And what is the result?I have my eye on that scenery for some time now but I want to be sure it's good combination.ThanksLuc BrusselmansBelgium

I have just recently bought it . To be honest , I have only ever bought Orbx so this was a change . It was good to see a bit of photo real , looking at real roads and factory yards etc.I somehow messed up the install and am getting some problems that need to be cleaned up - that flat gabled roof problem and swapping textures when down low i.e. between ftx/default? and Godzone. I do have atm a confusion about the airport buildings themselves , I think i am getting Orbx buildings and definitely it is their cars in the carpark. To be fair to Godzone I have not seeked their help yet but having only just finished a reinstall of fsx I might leave it alone. I do have a few screen shots here , which I feel is appropriate ( remove if required Stephen ) which only highlight my problems . I feel sure these can be fixed .A couple of shots show the border line of Orbx and Godzone . Once installed properly it will be kind of refreshing to see a more realistic definition of hills and ground.Cheers alan23652012_1_22_6_46_50_334.jpg5922012_1_22_6_48_4_475.jpg6072012_1_22_20_16_50_419.jpg4112012_1_22_20_21_10_149.jpg6002012_1_22_20_24_41_250.jpg