Sign in to follow this  
JonP01

Terrible stuttering unless moving map is enabled

This little tool has made a world of difference. I see no texture problems now and I can set the 'sharpness' to maximum and see no video stuttering at all.

I wsas pleased to read that this worked for you too.

Man that all is strange how this is working, but I am very glad you guys got it working better for you by doing this.

Sounds like - and I think the Flight team alluded to this at some point - the code can be optimized further to increase performance as they add more content.

I don't have shuttering problems (i7-2600 - GTX 560 Ti), using d3d9.dll with FPSlimit=35 works well, FRAPS shows 35 or 37, no visible change.

This reduce the cpu/gpu load, reducing also the external temperature from 30°C to 28°C.

May be useful for that. I will try FPSlimit=60

My system specs are as follows:

HP Pavillion Dv6t Quad Edition, Win7 (64), i7 2.0ghz, 1GB Radeon HD6770M, 6GB RAM

From the start I was able to run at all High/Max settings with great results. A couple updates ago I started to get stutting and had to lower my settings so much that I actually stopped playing.

I just tried anti-lag with FPS locked at 30 and I was able to crank everything back up to High/Max with no stuttering!

This thing is an amazing find!