Sign in to follow this  
FredrikHj

SP1c - Selecting CTD

HiI have the base pack of 737ngx and several addons which has not cause any problem until I installed sp1c :(The problem is that I gets a CTD when I am selecting any of your aircraft whether I select it from Free Flight or I have load a aircraft and then go to change aircraft. I have done this without success:Reinstalled the it from the begining, now I am trying with the base packedI cannot select your aircraft although I have not the sp1c installedMy setup are:FSX installed in a SSD not the same as windows 7 64 bitMy other addons are not the cause of the CTD because I have not had any problem with your aircraft until now!Does anyone had the same CTD after the installation of sp1c?The fanny is that i cannot select pdmg 737ngx anymore even with the sp1c uninstalled!?Best Fredrik

Computer: Windows 10, 64-bit, Intel i9 - 10850K, Asus Rog MAXIMUS XII HERO (WI-FI), 32GB RAM, Asus RTX3070

Game control: Home Cockpit, Keyboard, Saitek Pro Flight X56 Rhino H.O.T.A.S. 

As PMDG stated :UPDATE - if you downloaded the 800/900 SP1c file earlier tonight there was a problem that could result in an error message involving version 3116 if you had a version of SP1b that only existed for an hour on the day SP1b was released. This is solved now, download again via the same link below and it'll install now. Sorry about that!

The problem is that I have not download and install the fault version?I have the file from: http://forum.avsim.n...-product-range/

Edited by Fredde

Computer: Windows 10, 64-bit, Intel i9 - 10850K, Asus Rog MAXIMUS XII HERO (WI-FI), 32GB RAM, Asus RTX3070

The problem is that I have not download and install the fault version?
No. Eric just apparently did not feel like reading what is your problem and replied with unrelated information.

The problem is that I have not download and install the fault version?I have the file from: http://forum.avsim.n...-product-range/
The only thing I can think of is uninstalling the complete NGX and install the base pack and than the sp1c.Sometimes things mess up if you install something.But maybe you tried already.Did you reinstall the liveries?Eric (another one) Edited by Ericd

Hi EricI have installed base and the sp1c. result it is working for now so maybe it is a conflict in some way?The problem mybe is that I do not restart the computer to reset the config between the uninstallation and the installation but it works now!Mybe the cause was mine protection in the först place??Thanks for you help anyway//Fredrik :) :)

Hi EricI have installed base and the sp1c. result it is working for now so maybe it is a conflict in some way?The problem mybe is that I do not restart the computer to reset the config between the uninstallation and the installation but it works now!Mybe the cause was mine protection in the först place??Thanks for you help anyway//Fredrik :) :)
Your welcome.Glad to hear it works.Eric