Sign in to follow this  
PingPong

a little help please...

Hey guysI am furiously creating photoscenry for Florida using Google maps and G2xpl, I might have gotten a little overzealous and deleted something I thought was from my earlier, sloppier attempts, and now when I try to load up the sim, I get this error. Can anyone help me fix or get around this?Thanks

If you re-run the updater, does it find that the file is missiing and redownload it for you? I thought thats how it works, but I could be wrong.Rob

hopefully you've nominated a neat little G2xpl scenery directory name for the area you were downloading. If so, the quick way around is to delete that entire directory and then re-load g2 in the area you want to fix, G2 should start again and use the cached files to recreate it. If you're new and have downloaded heaps of different places, all in the one G2xpl prefixed custom scenery file, you've got a big job on your hands! best of luck.

Is there any way from the file name to tell where it is, like the long/lat coordinate or perhaps when it was created?It's got to be a spot in Florida, as that is what I was making. It's just that Florida is a big state.Thanks.