Sign in to follow this  
ndoynov

Panel probs...

Hello all,I downloaded a 737-900 to use with the PSPanels 737 package. After everuthing was unzipped, I put the panel folder into the 739 folder I downloaded, added the gauges to the FS9 gauges folder and all the other procedures, but I still can't see the gauges (like knobs, and levers, etc).Here is a picture:I don't know what went wrong. Any ideas?

Is this the FS2004 Boeing 737 Classic Analogue Panel by Paul Scarratt ?I've also had the same problem with the gauges not showing.There's a "PS737NG" gauge folder and even with this folder in the panel folder , still no show on the gauges.It looks a really nice panel and I'd also like to find a fix.Thanks.Pete.

Hello all,I downloaded a 737-900 to use with the PSPanels 737 package. After everuthing was unzipped, I put the panel folder into the 739 folder I downloaded, added the gauges to the FS9 gauges folder and all the other procedures, but I still can't see the gauges (like knobs, and levers, etc).Here is a picture:I don't know what went wrong. Any ideas?
I don't think you have installed this panel correctly. in my setup the PSPanels folder is located in the Aircraft Folder and the individual aircraft that you want to use this panel with should have a Panel folder with just a Panel CFG (nothing else) which should point to the PSPanels folder thus...... fltsim]alias=PSPanels/PS737NG/PanelThen hopefully you will experience supreme panel joy ,as it is the best (imo) freeware panel for the NG.Andy Edited by HoratioWondersocks

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

I still get the same exact thing. I followed your steps, and put everything as you said, but no luck. Rolling%20Eyes.gif

Is this the FS2004 Boeing 737 Classic Analogue Panel by Paul Scarratt ?I've also had the same problem with the gauges not showing.There's a "PS737NG" gauge folder and even with this folder in the panel folder , still no show on the gauges.It looks a really nice panel and I'd also like to find a fix.Thanks.Pete.
No, this is the PSPanels panel for the 737NG

I still get the same exact thing. I followed your steps, and put everything as you said, but no luck. Rolling%20Eyes.gifNo, this is the PSPanels panel for the 737NG
IGNORE THIS .gOTO PS AND RIGHT BELOW.You say there is a gauges folder ,is it just one folder ?most times(not always ,just to confuse the issue)) you have to extract the contents of that folder either to your panel folder or to the FS9 main gauges folder not just put the one folder in place.I will see if I can find my original PSPanels installation instructions.Its worth persisting as this is a fine panel I am sure you will get it working in the end.A.PS This panel should have come as an EXE File ,and all you had to to was run that ,and the whole installation process should have been automatic.RIGHT!Something else that you should try.If you look in the PSPanels Gauges folder you find another folder called PS737NG try putting that into your main FS9 gauges folder (rather than the gauges folder itself). This is how it is in my setup.A.

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Thanks for your help, I've got mine to work.My initial problem , I had extracted the files into another folder and installed them manually into the sim rather than installing direct.The contents of the PS737NG gauge folder should be left in that folder and not extracted.The gauge folder is in the 'panel' folder which should be in the 'PS737NG' folder inside the 'PSPanels' folder which is in the FS 'Aircraft' folder.It's a strange way which the exe works, but it's an excellent panel.Pete.PS: My initial post I got the two panel details mixed, as I should have said Boeing 737NG Panel by Paul Scarratt rather than the Boeing 737 Classic Analogue.

IGNORE THIS .gOTO PS AND RIGHT BELOW.You say there is a gauges folder ,is it just one folder ?most times(not always ,just to confuse the issue)) you have to extract the contents of that folder either to your panel folder or to the FS9 main gauges folder not just put the one folder in place.I will see if I can find my original PSPanels installation instructions.Its worth persisting as this is a fine panel I am sure you will get it working in the end.A.PS This panel should have come as an EXE File ,and all you had to to was run that ,and the whole installation process should have been automatic.RIGHT!Something else that you should try.If you look in the PSPanels Gauges folder you find another folder called PS737NG try putting that into your main FS9 gauges folder (rather than the gauges folder itself). This is how it is in my setup.A.
Thanks so much! That did the trick! Indeed its a very nice panel.