Sign in to follow this  
Vonyc

Tutorial #2 - Approach - DIR INTC ?

Are you for sure thats not his name that he signed to his post.......Nothing wrong with pointing out the rules, but ya might wanna make sure you know what your talking about.....
Yeah if you actually type Sebatian's name into goggle, his facebook page comes up. (might not actually be his, could be thousands of this guy!!!!!) :Just Kidding:Joel Fraser

Yeah if you actually type Sebatian's name into goggle, his facebook page comes up. (might not actually be his, could be thousands of this guy!!!!!) :Just Kidding:Joel Fraser
:)

Steve Aull

This was mentioned in another thread, there is indeed a step missing in the tutorial - go back to the LEGS page after selecting runway 08. The INTC CRS prompt is at LSK 6R after line selecting RW08 up into LSK 1L (the direct to part of it).Sorry about that.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Because Kyle, it was the somewhat rude tone of his post. Some take on the role of forum police, when politeness and tact would be a better option.
Yet responding to his post with the manner of your post is okay? I don't see the tact in yours, either, to be fully honest.Furthermore, whoever is -1'ing posts simply because you don't agree with them, it's pretty childish.Even further still, Ohnenachname means "without last name" in English. You really think that's a real last name? I mean, I could be wrong, but it's essentially the same as me signing my posts with:Kyle Lackinglastname

Kyle Rodgers

*sigh*Some people here just don't get it that sticking to the forum rules (and give others a hint when they violate these) is protecting PMDG's interests - and thus in the long run the interests of EVERY paying PMDG customer. OK - I didn't use 'please' and 'thank you' in my post. Did HE use any of these words in any of his posts? What I consider to be rude is showing disrespect to the PMDG community and violating rules by using a fake last name. And no - I do not feel to be forum police and never will. But the folks at PMDG have at the moment a lot of other things to do than to police this forum. So it's up to the majority of the users here to point things out to the minority breaking rules. Nuff saidHermann Withanonfakelastname