Sign in to follow this  
Blodwenblod

No response from support - all ok?

Hi, I recently rebuilt my PC and am eager to get Radar Contact back up and running, as nothing comes close as far as I am concerned.But for the last two weeks i've had no response back from the register@jtdllc.com address (with a key request), or help@jdtllc.com either.I appreciate that the software is pretty old now, but if it's no longer supported, could you let us know? Alternatively, if I've done something stupid or sent the register request to the wrong address, I'm happy to eat my joystick. Well at least have a nibble.All the bestOwen

a bit of detective work, owen, but i found your email. dated 3/4/ just one email.you wroteHi Guys,I’ve sent a couple of registration key requests in over the last couple of weeks, but I’ve heard nothing back. Are you still in business? In the past when I’ve had to do a reinstall the response has been very quick, I just wondered whether there was some sort of problem. I appreciate that Radar Contact is an old product now, so please let me know if you’re no longer supporting it.Kind Regards,Owen which i repliedYour key requests have probably failed because you are using a different email addressLast email address I had for you was xyz@abc.net ( i changed your email address here in this posting so as not to cause you any spam)Do you want me to change it to googlemail.com?now i don't know where all your other emails went, but there is only one email, from an owen, in my support folder, for 2012. since you never responded, and you're not clear which email address you want to use, i'm actually waiting on you.jd

Hi JD - thanks for the quick response. Yes, please could you send the response to the googlemail address? I just changed ISP for the first time in over 5 years for a new shiny fibre link, but it looks as though they're blocking some of my mail as I never received your response. I'll take that up with them, but thanks again for getting back to me - Radar Contact has given me a lot of pleasure over the years, and hopefully for more to come.all the bestOwen

I am also with an isp that uses gmail. you should be able to log in to a web version of gmail. Look for settings, then filters. You should be able to create a filter by putting in the from field just jdtllc.com and then selecting the action to never send it to spam.That should let those messages get through whether from jd@ or register@. In other words you can filter on just the domain.Your isp should be able to furnish instructions on how to get in to the web version of gmail to set your preferences.