Sign in to follow this  
TvD

fs2crew setup

Many people seem to have troubles with the fs2crew gauge not being installed.I found out that selecting a different plane first in free flight, my default is a beechcraft cold&dark,and after startup, selecting the pmdg737, installed the fs2crew gauge as trusted software worked flauwlessQuestion: is it possible that choosing the pmdg 737 immediatly prevents the search for other gauges installed?

The problem people are having I think is they're trying to enable both "voice" and "button" control at the same time, which cancels both of them out.You can only pick one in the Config Manager.Other than that, you can load the NGX directly from the Main FSX screen. Theoretically, you should "not" need to load a default aircraft first. But if loading the default aircraft worked for you first, then that's all that counts.Cheers,

when i installed the software, i picked the button controle option, and nothing else.Is it possible that the voice control is already selected at startup, so that both options are active?If so that would cause the problem.

I think I discovered that one must run the config utility as admin to get the install to work. Hope that helps.-George

The Config Manager has elevated rights so you shouldn't need to run as an Admin, but if you're finding that right clicking it and selecting "Run as Admin" does the job, then that's all that counts.

when i installed the software, i picked the button controle option, and nothing else.Is it possible that the voice control is already selected at startup, so that both options are active?If so that would cause the problem.
Unlike other FS2Crew's, the FS2Crew NGX installer does not pre-add FS2Crew to the aircraft's panel.cfg file.This is because there are two possible versions, and you have to pick which one you want.Best,

hi bryani have a problem with the fs2crew when i ask flap up speed, the Pm repeat that and the speed goes to 220 not to flap up speed

hi bryani have a problem with the fs2crew when i ask flap up speed, the Pm repeat that and the speed goes to 220 not to flap up speed
Hi,The SDK does not allow me to read actual flap speeds listed on PFD.So I just used a generic value which will generally be pretty close - 220 knots.I hope PMDG allows me to 'read' the Flaps speeds in a future SDK update.Cheers,