Sign in to follow this  
gregoryv

SET HEADING

Sorry if I said it uncorrectly before.The FO is not changing data in FMC but he is pressing pressure to standart at wrong altitude and the same thing at approach,almost all data in FMC is correct.I entered the transition altitude to 5000 and transition FL to FL060. The FO pressing the STD pressure button at 18000 feet and changing to QNH 1013 bellow the TL.
That page on the FMC are you entering the TA and what page for the TL ?

Yes, I am on latest SP1C and from PMDG side everything work fine.Maybe I need to do a reinstall of FS2CREW?How you offer to do clean unistall?

Hi Greg,Try a clean install of the PMDG, too. Definitely do that as well.Something is weird somewhere.For FS2Crew, just select "uninstall" via the Start - All Programs- FS2Crew2012Make sure that when you re-install FS2Crew that your PMDG NGX panel cfg is clean of all non-PMDG entries prior to reactivating FS2Crew.Thanks,

Thanks Bryan,I will reinstall both NGX and FS2crew today then i back from work.Hope it will help.

Ryan,I checked that topic.What I was doing is:1. Loading FSX (NGX is not default aircraft).2. Choosing NGX and airport and starting flight.3. Opening FS2Crew panel. (My default configuration is Cold and Dark panel.)=> I am not choosing each time the default Cold and Dark via FMC ( It is default, so I thought).Maybe this is my problem??? Once again, I had first flight without any issues...

Sounds like you're doing everything right, by "the book".Question: You said the 1st flight had no issues.But the 2nd and 3rd ones did have issues?What did you do differently between the 1st flight and the 2nd flight?There must be something.

Did you by change change the panel state after opening the fs2crew main window ? what panel state are you using ?
No, i didn't change the panel state, i loaded previously saved panel and then started the fs2crew.

No, i didn't change the panel state, i loaded previously saved panel and then started the fs2crew.
Do not load the previous panel state... load the original PMDG panel state for each flight or leg.Let me know if that solves it.

Is it default panel data from pmdg or is it your own custom panel state you made ?

I want you to also try this:In your FSX Settings Menu, there's in the Aircraft section: Start in 2D or VC cockpit.Make sure it's set to 2D.That's solves the issue some people had whereby they could not open the FS2Crew Main Panel via the VC clickpsot.This may also solve other issues, too.The NGX is a very complex aircraft and sensitive to the way it's loaded.

Sounds like you're doing everything right, by "the book".Question: You said the 1st flight had no issues.But the 2nd and 3rd ones did have issues?What did you do differently between the 1st flight and the 2nd flight?There must be something.
The only difference that in first flight I skipped through Pre flight preparations of FO and made all preparationsby myself untill Pre flight checklist.

The only difference that in first flight I skipped through Pre flight preparations of FO and made all preparationsby myself untill Pre flight checklist.
Okay, pls try again, and let the FO setup the plane.Maybe you missed something?