Sign in to follow this  
gregoryv

SET HEADING

Okay, pls try again, and let the FO setup the plane.Maybe you missed something?
You don't understand me correct. When I made a preparations (in the first flight), it was ok. In second and third flight the FO made pre flight preparations.

Do not load the previous panel state... load the original PMDG panel state for each flight or leg.Let me know if that solves it.
I don't think that it is a panel state related problem. I initialized the panel using the pmdg ngx short state maybe at least 20 times, but sometimes after i called "before start procedure", FO forgets to turn on the center tank fuel pumps and that is sign of the acting strange. Then it never works properly again.I need to restart a new flight. I didn't change the fuel amount, after I initialized the panel. The fuel tanks are full. I followed today the same steps 20-30 times, it works sometimes fine, sometimes not.

I don't think that it is a panel state related problem. I initialized the panel using the pmdg ngx short state maybe at least 20 times, but sometimes after i called"before start procedure", FO forgets to turn on the center tank fuel pumps and that is sign of the acting strange. Then it never works properly again.I need to restart a new flight. I didn't change the fuel amount, after I initialized the panel. The fuel tanks are full.I followed today the same steps 20-30 times, it works sometimes fine, sometimes not.
Run the preflight checklist first and see if you still get the weirdness

I don't think that it is a panel state related problem. I initialized the panel using the pmdg ngx short state maybe at least 20 times, but sometimes after i called"before start procedure", FO forgets to turn on the center tank fuel pumps and that is sign of the acting strange. Then it never works properly again.I need to restart a new flight. I didn't change the fuel amount, after I initialized the panel. The fuel tanks are full.I followed today the same steps 20-30 times, it works sometimes fine, sometimes not.
I uploaded the both cases. Maybe you can see the difference between the two videos. In both cases, I skip pre-flight. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4GX7MfA3i0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H24seNsfnn4

Maybe my problems are related to Saitek?
It's a possibility. Can you try it without ?

OK...I reinstalled fs2crew only. Also changed the aircraft to start with 2d.Performed a test flight and....No problem that I reported before :( I hope to say the same in the next test flight. I will report soon...

OK...I reinstalled fs2crew only. Also changed the aircraft to start with 2d.Performed a test flight and....No problem that I reported before :lol:I hope to say the same in the next test flight. I will report soon...
Glad you got it sorted !

Glad you got it sorted !
Everyone with this issue please take note.
OK...I reinstalled fs2crew only. Also changed the aircraft to start with 2d.Performed a test flight and....No problem that I reported before :lol:I hope to say the same in the next test flight. I will report soon...

The second test flight passed succesfully!!! :biggrin:I think the starting in virtual cockpit did all the mess...I am very happy that it's ok now.Thanks Bryan and Damien for helping!

The second test flight passed succesfully!!! :biggrin:I think the starting in virtual cockpit did all the mess...I am very happy that it's ok now.Thanks Bryan and Damien for helping!
Glad we finally got it sorted!That was a strange one with such a simple fix!Everyone: The NGX must load by default into the 2D cockpit, not VC.2d.JPG