Sign in to follow this  

Hello,due to the forums being down Im going to have to ask here. How do you change the model of traffics in vatsim? I have downloaded lots of AI traffic planes from world of ai and yet its not using many of them. Its mostly using the default 737 and PMDG 747 which takes up to much frame rates. So how do I change it to only showing WOAI traffic that I installed and disable the other types (default and add ons)?Thanks guys ;)

Hello,due to the forums being down Im going to have to ask here. How do you change the model of traffics in vatsim? I have downloaded lots of AI traffic planes from world of ai and yet its not using many of them. Its mostly using the default 737 and PMDG 747 which takes up to much frame rates. So how do I change it to only showing WOAI traffic that I installed and disable the other types (default and add ons)?Thanks guys ;)
First off go to the Apollo site for fsinn FAQ and get the info to create the file to put into the high detailed planes folders to make fsinn ignore them. Then there's a few apps that supposedly make the correct liveries get recognized but even with the best PC s it's still hit or miss. I did it a while ago and fsinn showed everything proper but my PC froze on every approach so to me it wasn't worth it.

First off go to the Apollo site for fsinn FAQ and get the info to create the file to put into the high detailed planes folders to make fsinn ignore them. Then there's a few apps that supposedly make the correct liveries get recognized but even with the best PC s it's still hit or miss. I did it a while ago and fsinn showed everything proper but my PC froze on every approach so to me it wasn't worth it.
THanks, I was reading throught the FAQ and found something about the Ignore=1 thing and my AIs had it put not the PMDG or default planes. If I take that off my WOAI and put it on my default+PMDG would that do what I want it to do?

Yes. In each folder of every aircraft you want not to being recognized by FSInn, you need to create a file called "FSInn.cfg". It should contain two lines:[FSInn]ignore=1Of course, if you create such file in the plane you're going to fly, you will need to edit FSInn in order to recognize you, because when you start FSInn, your plane will appear as "zzzz".Do I make myself clear, or my english is too bad?

Yes. In each folder of every aircraft you want not to being recognized by FSInn, you need to create a file called "FSInn.cfg". It should contain two lines:[FSInn]ignore=1Of course, if you create such file in the plane you're going to fly, you will need to edit FSInn in order to recognize you, because when you start FSInn, your plane will appear as "zzzz".Do I make myself clear, or my english is too bad?
Hi there, your English is perfect ;)Its actually not working. Ive got the FSInn]ignore=1But the planes that have that are still showing. Did I type it in wrong?