Sign in to follow this  
Botzman

Problem with S.Crew

Hi all,at first, one of the greatest product that i´ve ever get for the fsx. Great Great Great.But aprut i´ve a problem:Everthing with this excellent tool works pretty good. No Problem no failure.But today I´ve bought the Expansion Pack 600/700 Series. And after installing i can´t talk to the groundcrew again :-(I don´t make any other things than before. I installed the SP1c for the 800/900 and Sp1c for the 600/700 again but with no result.I tried all tips from the manual, no result.I can see in the top my spoken words "cockpit to ground", but get no answer.The last days this fantastic product works soo nice and brings alot of fun and realism to the fs.Hope anyone can help?!?!?!Many greetings from GermanyMartin

Hi all,at first, one of the greatest product that i´ve ever get for the fsx. Great Great Great.But aprut i´ve a problem:Everthing with this excellent tool works pretty good. No Problem no failure.But today I´ve bought the Expansion Pack 600/700 Series. And after installing i can´t talk to the groundcrew again :-(I don´t make any other things than before. I installed the SP1c for the 800/900 and Sp1c for the 600/700 again but with no result.I tried all tips from the manual, no result.I can see in the top my spoken words "cockpit to ground", but get no answer.The last days this fantastic product works soo nice and brings alot of fun and realism to the fs.Hope anyone can help?!?!?!Many greetings from GermanyMartin
Reinstall FS2Crew and see if that helps

Hi Martin,Try re-installing SP1C as well.If everything worked fine for you before you installed the update, then I suspect re-installing could help.And triple check please that the ACP is setup properly for cockpit to ground. Just press "FLT" Mic on the Captain's side Audio Control Panel... that's the easiest way.The 600/700 expansion should make no difference.

Hey thanks for the fast support.Damien your tip helps. I reinstalled FS2Crew, and now it works how it should :( :( :yahoo:Thank´s also to Brayn for the fast respond.You both make a great job. Keep on.Many greetingsMartin