Sign in to follow this  
WTurbiasz

Is there a way to change the sounds ?

Just wondering because I typically fly SouthWest and have entire soundsets of welcome messages from real Southwest flights so it would be nice to replace the default WELCOME message in the PA system with something that I have. Im assuming its just a WAV file that could be replaced. I cant find where FS2CREW stores all the audio files though.Thanks,Tek

Just wondering because I typically fly SouthWest and have entire soundsets of welcome messages from real Southwest flights so it would be nice to replace the default WELCOME message in the PA system with something that I have. Im assuming its just a WAV file that could be replaced. I cant find where FS2CREW stores all the audio files though.Thanks,Tek
I agree. This would be a great feature. I too fly Southwest and have sound sets for them. Maybe the same ones? I think mine are from avsim file library from sdfx or something like that. Anyway, it would be nice to "plugin" different sound sets per airline. Not that it's a big deal but when you do a 3 hr flight and the FA's are talking about a movie, it's not really what you get when you fly SWA. So it would be that much cooler to have airline specific.What about having the destination said in the announcements too? Is there some way to do that? That would be cool too!!No matter what, this is a great product. First time for me with fs2crew and I'm glad I bought it!-Kevin

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024