Sign in to follow this  
Maniac59

Support Ticket

Mark,I'm not singling you out specifically here, but this is becoming a general problem as of late:1. When you submit a ticket, it clearly states to expect 24 to 48 hours for any response when you actually submit the ticket. This is to cover ourselves and we are usually much much faster than this, but there are occasions where we can get slammed with tickets and it takes multiple days to clear it all out. There are only two people doing support here - myself and Paul Gollnick. A good example is when one of us is away for a few days or right after a big product release. (Paul and I answered something like 8000 tickets in the first two weeks after the NGX release.)2. It also states that tickets are answered in the order in which they're received. I'm not going to jump you over everyone else in the queue because you're complaining - that isn't fair.3. It's 8:30PM on a Saturday night right now and your ticket came in about 3 hours ago. I do need to do things like eat and get up and/or get out of the office every once in a while you know...4. Neither Paul nor I do this full time - Paul takes care of real life support "tickets" as a maintenance engineer at a major airline as well as having a family life and I run my music transcription company as well as working here. We have never advertised instantaneous 24/7 support.So, in conclusion (and this goes for everyone who does this, not just you) please don't submit multiple tickets asking why your original one hasn't been responded to or come on the forum and ask about your ticket unless it has been at least 24 hours. Even then, please consider the timezones we're in and the time of the week and day before getting upset about not receiving an answer right away. We tend to answer batches of tickets in the morning and then later at night.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hi ryan..Don't get me wrong. I only just submitted the ticket. Was just curious about the turnaround time. I wasn't expecting anything before monday anyhow. I see you came through and I appreciate your help. Please forgive my over eager anticipation to reinstall and fly this beautiful bird,, :Peace:Thanks for your information and have a great rest of the weekend!Mark

Mark Harris

ESA1178

Senior Captain

http://www.eurostar-aviation.ch/