Sign in to follow this  
Barnstormer16

Do DC3 add on downloads work in FSX?

I download a paint scheme and did what it said. It loaded but it was empty from the outside, so obviously more is needed for FSX. What can I do?I was also very interested in the IFR panel and downloaded that and I'm pretty sure I got it installed according to the instructions, yet it does not work either. As I indicated this is the MAAM DC3 in FSX, any suggestions?

Make sure your DX10 preview box is unchecked in the Display Options. As stated on our Free Stuff pages, you will need to contact the authors of non-MAAM-SIM add-ons such as the IFR panel if you can't get help from fellow users. Both of those you mentioned fall into that category.

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

For the IFR cockpit I just used the files I needed from the FS9 IFR download and made my own. It worked, I now have the modern Bendix King radio panel plus in place of the #1 nav/com I added the RXP GNS430. I also added the HSI, and it all works.

Today I figured out how to load in a paint scheme. I was not doing it correctly, so to answer my own question.... The download paint schemes work fine in FSX.