Sign in to follow this  
Kirk82

Multiplayer intense network traffic problem

Hi, I have the following problem. Everytime when I try to fly with FS2Crew in a multiplayer session on my favorite server (Happy Hippie Germany) i get kicked shortly after takeoff when the flaps are going up because of intense network traffic generation from my aircraft. This problem was existent in the past until SP1b for the NGX and everything seems to work fine with SP1c too, but when I start using FS2Crew the bot detects massiv network traffic from my aircraft and kick´s me. Hopefully this can be fixed, because I love Fs2Crew and it´s too bad i can´t use it on my favorite MP-Server.greetz,Kirk

Hi Brian,I already deinstalled and reinstalled NGX and FS2Crew, tryed it with the voice and the button control version and it only happens when I use FS2Crew, without using it I can fly with the NGX on the server without a problem.Maybe you can join the server and try it yourself it is a public one "Happy Hippy Germany" with a bot atc.

Everything works fine until the takeoff and the FO doing the after start procedure maybe the flaps or something. I remember that the stock NGX had the same issue before the SP1b to many simconnect requests send out to all clients on the server or something like this.

If this is on the IVAO network then I think the problem with IvAp is still an issue.I get disconnect 2-3 times on a 1.5hr flight.I wish they would try and fix it....

Just to give you all an update on this...We identified the cause of the event flooding.The source is having the FO's VSD display turned on.It's something PMDG will have to fix on their end since the VSD is their code.As you all know, FS2Crew turns on the FO's VSD during the runway entry and descent flows.So what I did is this...In SP1, you have the ability to remove the VSD setting from the FO's flows.(Or, if you don't want to do that, you can just manually turn off the VSD after the FS2Crew FO turns it on.)Cheers,

hmmm, what a shame.I find the VSD (Vertical Situation Display) quite interesting and use it on nearly all my flights.I hope this can be fixed as I'm sure it will.Thanks for the heads up.