Ticket ID: QXX-552-99673 Subject: disconnected Department: Sales Type: Issue Status: Open Priority: HighHello folks i would really like to know why 2012 will not connect on a regular basis.there will times it will connect right away and be fine and stable , works great.but then just like now i started it , it will load up but will not connect with FSX.if i remember correctly i had this problem before when i first got this program and loaded it set it up and all that, it was working flawlessly and after a few days or weeks i get this not connecting to FSX.Everything is set up right, im looking at the AL traffic and it shows connected to FSX , but 2012 is showing dissconnected.Is there a bug on this or something how can it connect one day and not the next day.and here is my ticket info.Thanks..Robert

Hi Robert,I have used AS2012 since it came out and have not had any connection issues at all.I suspect that I am not the only one not seeing this behaviour!This seems to indicate a problem with your set up so it might be an idea if you could post in full what your set up is and what planes and other add ons you are using.This will give the guys some in depth information to work with.

i was afraid you folks were going to ask that.here goes , im running three computers with a total of 7 monitors.W7 on all three (two coms one laptop ).On the main computer i run FSX , GEX, MY traffic , level-d , audio enviroment , orbx scenery of north america , fsuipc, GBoost.On the second computer i run 2012 , WideFs, Flightsim Commander , Radar Contact , Squackbox, boeing fuel planner , and i will web surf when flying long distances ,On the laptop i will run wideFS , aerosoft flight calculator, and FSInn (vatsim ).All this software is running while flying.When i bought 2012 i followed all instruction with the help of some folks in here.I have all the sp1a on all coms, all files are in there proper place , all sdk,s are on all coms.As i said before when i got it all set up and tested it with the AL traffic , from that point on it worked great , always connected , and then after a few weeks of flying no connection, i went through the entire system and reloaded everything from scratch.everything was great up until a few days ago when it would not connect , as i said it is hit and miss.As im writng this post , i decided to try it again and guess what it connected right away , but it would not all day long until now.So what can be causing this hit and miss . I dont know where to look at this point.my system 2600k @ 4.3 , gigabyte MB, 285 gtx vid card, 8 gig memory , 1.5 tera byte (fsx only ) 360 gig everything else.So there you have it what the sam heck is going on :)..... i cant think of anything else...Thank .Robert

Hi,Just throwing this out there.... Some 3rd party aircraft take a while to initialize, and if you start up said aircraft as well as everything else (including AS) it can be a bit much for the SimConnect to handle all at once. If you suspect this may be happening, please try starting AS after the aircraft has had a chance to initialize.

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

you know that makes alot of since i will keep that in mine and see if that is the case.i have a whole lot of netwoking going on , widefs, simconnect.Thanks...Robert