Sign in to follow this  
pacinox

BUILDINGS OF AIRPORTS HAS VANISH!

Problem: Many of the default buildings of airports vanish.Occurrence: Whenever used NGX + Fs2crew (voice or button).Situation: Landings. Where i get out of an airport and go up to another airport via a route. like a normal flight.- Everything from the origin airport is normal.When it not happens: When takeoff and landing at the same or a near airport (visualy near).- Not occur if i use Fscrew but not set/do anything on Fs2crew. Like on a circuit training, or a flyby.- Not occur with any other aircraft.- Not occur with fs2crew + JS41.What has been tried: The complete uninstallation of NGX, Fs2crew, GSX, Ultimate Traffic X, Mustag Flight1 510. REX and Active sky 2012. Re-installation of the GSX, NGX, Fs2crew, REX and Active Sky 2012.Occurs from the day i installed Fscrew but i noticed the problem just after two or 3 days. Since then i have made several tests with different aircrafts and different situations. I tested at least 25 flights.Proven to: With Fs2crew (for NGX) uninstalled the problem do not occurs.Obs: NGX 8900/6700 SP1c.System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64. i7 2600k @4.7. GTX550ti. Corsair 8gb 1600. Asus P8P67. Cooler Master v10. Corsair tx650.*Sorry for my english.

Yes i have.I'm testing another flight right now. One more time fs2crew uninstalled. Will post the result around 06:30 z.Cheers

Only change made... fs2crew uninstalled from the system. And is all ok now.Help?Thanks.

Looks like a OOM on PC or GFX card to me and this addon is tipping you over the edge.Try droping LOD and setting down and see if you get the same thing then.BTW please stop the large text.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Will try again. I deleted my fsx.cfg. The new one is only Bojote's tweak from the site. Have uninstalled GFX and the Fsdreamteam associated programs. Fs2crew is back to the system.

Delete the fsx.cfg not resolved.But I did another test ... this time with FS2Crew installed and GSX uninstalled ... and seems to have solved the problem. I will do another test. (With only the GSX installed the problem does not occur.)

Not sure it's a matter of settings, but instead a GSX issue. Same thing is happening here randomly with exactly the same add-ons. Will keep investigating and posting if/when a solution is found.Cheers

William M.

Banner_FS2Crew_Instructor.jpg

As I said and Bryan repeated, to many addon's for your CPU or GPU. Pull them, sliders back.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip