as you may have seen already, the A320-X for P3Dv4 first release was an overwhelming success! We've been receiving hundreds of complimentary comments and notes, your emails and posts in simulation forums around the globe have been entirely encouraging us to continue our efforts in providing the best A320 simulation for desktop computers that we can!
As is natural with releases of that magnitude and scope, there have been a few issues observed that we have worked around the clock to fix, in order to improve your experience with the product.
The result of our efforts is the first updated release of the A320-X for P3Dv4, build 126.96.36.199 which we've placed in our downloads area here.
The list of fixes / improvements in this update are the following:
- Sanity Check for administrative privileges and malformed registry added
- Fixed missing shadows
- Gap in floor on captain's side removed
- Fixed FCU / EFIS / ECP lights disappearing when switching from full screen to window mode and back
- GA Perf page logic fixes
- Mode reversions / armed mode fixes when SRS active
- Path controller now uses GS instead of TAS for current FPA reference
- Flap drag sounds added
- Gear wind sounds added
- Environment sound volumes improved inside cabin
- CFM Engine rumble added
- CFM Engine sounds tuned
- Oil-treated runway now considered asphalt
- Disconnect button message restored
- AoA sensitivity simulation logic improved
- Brake disc temperature logic tweaked
- Possible crash bug identified and fixed
- CFM spool times reduced slightly
- Fix for door disarm during taxi
- CFM cone / disc animation timings tweaked
Note: Our beta team has tested this updated version quite a few times however, in the interest of allowing those few of you who experience instability in loading the A320-X to get the latest version as soon as possible, we are pushing this release out in an expedited fashion. We welcome any and all feedback on this update.
Please also note that if something that you have reported is not on this list, it's still on our To-Do list, so be assured that it is in our issue tracking database and not forgotten.
As always, we wish to thank you for your continued support and encouragement!
(If you missed the download link above, I am placing it again here).