Sign in to follow this  
M_Sauce

737-900ER

I hope the Anti-Collision Light (Beacon) will be modeled in a row to the other antennas instead of a little bit to the right.

BTW: or is there already an update for this or will there never be released such an update like that?

I hear the second screw holding the MCP into the dash is twisted a bit too hard.

Hopefully they can screw it counter clockwise in a future update as well.

I hear the second screw holding the MCP into the dash is twisted a bit too hard.

Hopefully they can screw it counter clockwise in a future update as well.

hahaha :unsure:. Now you think you're funny? (Don't take it serous, i know this topic from me sounds stupid B). I really respect PMDG and I love their NGX and accept that fault but it could have been prevented. Now I know the Anti-Collision light is on the right place only the antennas are perfect alligned in the middle of the fuselage. That doens't matter how much i love this 737.

If you look here the beacon light is on the right place only the antennas have to be set slightly to the right so they fit together with the beacon.

http://flugzeugbilde....php?id=1147515

and

2sady7d.jpg