Sign in to follow this  
M_Sauce

737-900ER

OK, so I can't find it now, but what was the latest update on the 737-900ER and other 737 variants? I seem to remember something about it coming with SP1C, but obviously I was wrong.With all the latest PMDG announcements for new aircraft and re-makes, is the 900ER still on the cards? I really hope so.Anybody know the latest on this?

I presume it will arrive at some point, although being the ER version, it is probably still a long way from arrival :LMAO:In all seriousness though, I certainly hope it shows up, it is the daddy of all the 737s and an interesting counterpoint to the 100 series from CS.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Guest dlrk

They'll problem come with SP2. Personally, I'm excited for -700ER

I presume it will arrive at some point, although being the ER version, it is probably still a long way from arrival :LMAO:In all seriousness though, I certainly hope it shows up, it is the daddy of all the 737s and an interesting counterpoint to the 100 series from CS.Al
I like your humour Alan. That was a nice one :)I'm looking forward to flying it as well. Turkish Airlines started operating 739ER's now, they got their first two in service, rest is to follow. Will definitely get the ER version as soon as it's out.But as Alan said, that'll probably take a while :D

Funny you should mention the Turkish 900-ER, I just got finished updating my AI traffic with the latest flightplan for Turkish Airlines from Alpha India, and it includes the -900ER.

I'm not so familiar with AI traffic, I just use World of AI and that serves for me right now, but it's quite old, outdated. Only a few 738's and Airbusses cruising around but no sign of the 739's.If you fly the Turkish 739's and don't know it yet, they're the only 2 737's in our fleet with the HUD, which gives me a reason to fly on the Captains side sometimes. (I fly on the F/O side everytime in FSX, doesn't matter which aircraft, unless it's a prop).

Can PMDG update us with the plans for an ER expansion product for the NGX? I've started flying the -900, mimicking some vacation flights I was on earlier this year with United, but they used the 900ER, not 900.

I would love to tackle some oceanic crossings with the NGX, and the ER fits the bill perfectly!

Robert said in a post that the 737-700ER and the 737-900ERs will only come after the 777 is finished.

That seems quite sad... The product will have been out for over a year and still no ERs.

That seems quite sad... The product will have been out for over a year and still no ERs.

Oh, stop it you. PMDG takes their time with their stuff. I bet they can't divide the team into different projects.

700ER....for those super slow 5000nm flights lol

I tell you what would be cool, in the ac equipment options to have either 0, 1, 2 or 3 aux tanks like the RW options

Oh, stop it you. PMDG takes their time with their stuff. I bet they can't divide the team into different projects.

One could say they could finish one sandwich before unwrapping the next, but that's probably a horrible analogy and doesn't really apply.

Robert said in a post that the 737-700ER and the 737-900ERs will only come after the 777 is finished.

I hope the Anti-Collision Light (Beacon) will be modeled in a row to the other antennas instead of a little bit to the right.

BTW: or is there already an update for this or will there never be released such an update like that?

The upper anti collision light is offset to the right in real life too...