Sign in to follow this  
ntrlsur

New front page and mobile devices

Is there anyway to make the front page compatible with mobile devices? When viewing from either my iPad or my android device the front page just seems jumbled. No clear way to navigate to the forums and the articles are squished for the screen real estate.

Thanks.

DJuan Carter

I have an Android tablet and use Dolphin HD for my browser. It has a neat little add-on that lets you view web pages as they would appear on a PC as opposed to a mobile device. The new front page appears as it should in this mode on my tablet. I don't, at least as of yet, own any Apple devices, so I don't know if Dolphin HD is available for them, but it is a free download for Android devices.

Phil

We are looking for a solution on this one. Please bear with us. I can't wait for the fix myself.