Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

Help with FLIGHT from Steam....

I had problems with two of the add-ons I bought for FLIGHT, during instalation the installer issued an error and I had to uninstall MSN and use some tricks... Then, today, I stupidly bought the P51 from Steam, just to find out that it is not compatible with my Games for Windows install of FLIGHT :-(

When FLIGHT is bought from Steam, and installed from there, do we still have to login with a Live Account? Have any of you had experience with FLIGHT from Steam?

Do you know if there is some way for me to get my p51 DLC bought on Steam into my FLIGHT install?

Thx for any answers...

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

I am curious as well. I have purchased it all via the games for windows app.

I would rather import it into my steam family of games now.

I thought that you get a code for redeeming in Flight when you purchase a DLC from Steam. Once redeemed, the download comes from Games for Windows Live. I haven't tried it, though, so this info could be incorrect.

Rick

After you purchase dlc for Flight through Steam, launch Flight and click on the "redeem code" on Flight's main page.

This will give you instuctions on how to get your Mustang or whatever you purchased. Very easy. Microsoft still controls the game and all the dlc's

It's just like buying from Microsoft.

I have purchased many dlc's through Steam for games on GFWL eg" Dirt2, Dirt3 and many more with no problems

After purchasing on Steam click on the game in your library and look for the dlc code usually on the right side of the game page under dlc'

Make sure you expand the window to show the entire code.

Yes, but when I clcik it it asks me for a 25 digit code, and I can't find any associated with the p51 listed on my Steam account :-(

I sent a message to the Steam support but got no answer yet...

After you purchase dlc for Flight through Steam, launch Flight and click on the "redeem code" on Flight's main page.

This will give you instuctions on how to get your Mustang or whatever you purchased. Very easy. Microsoft still controls the game and all the dlc's

It's just like buying from Microsoft.

I have purchased many dlc's through Steam for games on GFWL eg" Dirt2, Dirt3 and many more with no problems

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

right click on Microsoft Flight in your library of Steam games and you will see the purchased dlc code.

copy and paste or type it in redeem code

Ok, thank you all for your comments. I will give it a try today :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Thx bloefield ;-)

right click on Microsoft Flight in your library of Steam games and you will see the purchased dlc code.

copy and paste or type it in redeem code

Main Simulation Rig: