Sign in to follow this  
TracyQ

Anyone have a valid link for Oz's Death Valley Scenery?

Every link I try seems to be old and not valid.

Or, conversely, could someone email me the file?

Really nice scenery package, had it on my last computer.

Every link I try seems to be old and not valid.

Or, conversely, could someone email me the file?

Really nice scenery package, had it on my last computer.

You will have to join OZX to get access to it.

CPU: Intel i9-11900K @5.2 / RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200 / GPU: 4080 16GB /

Thanks guys, been away from internet for a couple of days, will head to that site, and download it now.

edit: Must be down right now, or extremely slow, or something. Also, seems you do have to register, but that's no big deal. Will try again later.

Yeah, looks like the link doesn't work anymore :Thinking: . Here, try this link: http://aussiex.org/f.../1-ozx-scenery/

Scroll down a little, click on "Death Valley + HolgerMESH" --> Dowload --> Agree & Dowload --> Dowload (Main Sever) Death_Valley.zip. Works fine over here....and no, you definately do not need to register. I'm not a member and can download it with no problem whatsoever (just got it myself some time ago).

Hope this helps,

Natanaël

Is that Photoscenery?

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Yes, but it has autogen as well (at least some parts). Here's their description:

PRESS RELEASE:

================================================

Death Valley + HolgerMESH Released!

Photoreal scenery for FSX SP2 created at a resolution of 2m/pixel (some interesting areas has been made at 1m/pixel, like Trona), with autogen and enhanced nightlights. Summer Season Only. There are some very nice lakes with animated water. You will see that this area presents so many interesting things to see, it’s not only the desert... there are fantastic farms and rural environments, very cute cities, industrial areas and the scenery changes a lot during the

day.... you will see fantastic colour nuances depending on the time you fly. It’s also beautiful in the night, we experimented with a new method to realize the nightlights, very realistic, that we will apply also to the future sceneries. The HolgerMESH is included in the zipfile you download but has it's own installer so you can use it if you desire but you do not have to if you do not desire to do so.

=================================================

Yes, but it has autogen as well (at least some parts). Here's their description:

Thanks for the info !!

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png