Sign in to follow this  
FredrikHj

Outputs to FSUIPC

Hi Fredrik,

Sorry for the late reply.

Have you been to My Cockpit site www.mycockpit.org/? The guys there will guide you in the right direction with your cockpit build, they use Opencockpit.

Simworld looks interesting, nice gear there, my overhead is Engravity.

Contact Leo for info on leds or go here for product listing www.leobodnar.com/, or once again My Cockpit is the go.

Cheers,

Delf

I currently have all the outputs on my overhead working with the NGX thanks to Pete and his fsuipc 4.82 update. I am using FDS InterfaceIT SYS cards, doesnt get too much easier then that to get everything working. Just assign the offset to the led you want to light up, and just like magic it works!

Greg Keath

Hi

How it is going with the ovehead and pmdg737ngx?

Have you also a mip to pmdg 737ngx?

Best Fredrik

Computer: Windows 10, 64-bit, Intel i9 - 10850K, Asus Rog MAXIMUS XII HERO (WI-FI), 32GB RAM, Asus RTX3070

Game control: Home Cockpit, Keyboard, Saitek Pro Flight X56 Rhino H.O.T.A.S. 

Hi

I am thinking to build a MIP included the overhead buttons, switches and leds but I am not sure about the gauge?

I am maybe going to have the gauge into a lcd monitor and not the real one!?

How well does the pmdg 737ngx work together with fsuipc regarding the offsett, can I make a full mip with all the leds and stuff?

Best Fredrik

Computer: Windows 10, 64-bit, Intel i9 - 10850K, Asus Rog MAXIMUS XII HERO (WI-FI), 32GB RAM, Asus RTX3070

Hi

I also need some update, see bellow:

Phuu it is alot of alternative to simbuilder but I need a update in these:

Can you say how good or baad fsx is working with fsuipc particularly pmdg 737ngx and fsuipc!

What is not work and what is working ....!?

Best Fredrik

Hi guys,

Im using Opencockpits products master, I/O cards leds, inputs etc... landing panels Flaps and brakes panels with working lights ( they are using standard Offsets) and I have some issues with rotary and PMDG NGX and Im planning to build the overhead panel but I have some difficulties as Im not a programmer. Does anyone of you knows how I can read the status light and switches from NGS/SDK in order to become them readable SIOC ?

I know that OpenCockpits is working on that ....

Best wishes

Francesco

Francesco Gatta
Managing Director / Media

Royaldutchvirtual.com

Hi

Are you useing the opencockpit annuciators and switches and so on?

What do you think aboute the quality of opencockpits products and how about the cards are these good and easy to work with?

Stupid question but is there any problem at all with opencockpit card and fsuipc not to forget the sioc software?

Best Fredrik

Hi,

I have used OpenCockpits products and find them to be of good quality and easy to work with, both hardware and software.

If you go to http://www.lekseecon.nl/howto.html you will find alot of very good info about sioc programming.

I also have some OpenCockpits drivers for the MCP & EFIS modules both as FSUIPC / LUA / SIOC and PMDG_SDK / SIOC interfaces. They all work very well on my system.

See http:/http://flightsim4fun.com/. Here you can download some sioc scripts to have some examples of how to interact with the PMDG,

rgs

Roar Kristensen    www.flightsim4fun.com

P3Dv4 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BAv4 for immersive PMDG B737/777/747 flying

XPLANE 11 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BA_XP for immersive  B737 flying

rmMShli.jpg?1 WylQl0J.jpg?3

Hi

Thank you for your infomation!

I am thinking at phidgets cards beacuse of verity of functions, but how much programming must I do?

I am familiar with c++, little amd I am not a friad to learn more :)

What I know phidgets is working with fsuipc, is it?

Best Fredrik

Hi there Greg K. I have a Jetmax setup from FDS as well, but I am having trouble programing the landing gear and flap gauge. I cant get the LEDS to light up on the landing gear or flaps. It would greatly appreciate if you can help. Thank you

Matt

I am running PMDG NGX , FSUIPC, Aero system and FSX.