Sign in to follow this  
John V

SP1 White Box still?

Hey guys, I downloaded the SP1 for C90B and I still get the white box around the beacon lights. Any fixes. I reinstalled the plane and SP but same results.

Thanks

Hello John,

I cannot confirm on the white boxes arround the lights anymore ... had them in the vanilla release, but after SP1 it is gone. I personally think it also might got something to do with addons like "SHADE" or the "emb series mod" ?!

i have shade, but after SP1 my exterior lights do not have any boxes around them so i dont know, maybe you have to download a fresh installer seperate from the Sp1 installer see if that helps

Here's the screenshot. When you say a fresh installer separate from the Sp1 you mean I should unistall the plane, get a new download from website install that then install service pack 1?

2012-4-17_18-30-11-131.jpg

I did a clean install by downloading a new main installer and new SP1 installer but I get same results. :Phbbbt:

2012-4-18_10-3-7-338.jpg

FS is notorious for a massive zoom in from a tower position, I don't know why you are so concerned about it

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Well other planes I have don't do this. Shouldn't the service pack fix this problem?

The Pa46T Malibu does the same, well only in Tower and flyby view. There are some other vendors addons that do this behavior too. I think it has something to do with the "new" light beeing introduced giving a more realistic shine and no triangles on ground.

Ok good so I am not the only one that is seeing this. Are they eventaully going to fix it?