Sign in to follow this  
RYR738

A bunch of 5's

I gave up on the Stearman at 18k haha

It has more to go, but I didn't have the patience.

Fred, I apologize for speaking out of turn. It's too difficult for my old fried brain to mentally convert metric to imperial units...

...that's my story, and I'm sticking to it. :vava:

There is no need to apologize Bill !. We all post something without thinking some time or another.

I can be accused of that many times.

Have a good weekend guys !

Fred.

Reached my personal goal of 10 million XP before Alaska came out.

I will do much more multiplayer stuff now that it has greatly improved since the new update.

Keep an eye for me ! " FreddySteiner "

Foxtrot Sierra

Fred.

I have lost my credits for challenges and missions several times, and just thinking about doing it all over again makes me slump a bit. Every once in a while I get determined to get it all back, but then I get on and just fly in circles, sight-see, do approaches, buzz people........

Maybe when Alaska comes out I will feel more energetic about it.

Edit: Scratch that, some of my stuff seems to still be there. Maybe I will give it a go to get back where I was.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Congratulations, Fred! You are an example to us all! I only have 9,300,000 XP to go to catch up with you. :LMAO:

Best regards.

Luis