Sign in to follow this  

767s

I've actually got two questions. Which 767 model is more accurate, the IFDG 767 or the POSKY 767? I'm only talking in terms of everything except for the the fact that POSKY's doesn't have any doors, I'm talking about everything else. I noticed that the IFDG's gear is more detailed, but POSKY has a varity of annteneas. And POSKY's leading edge slats move slowly, and IFDG's move fast, which is more accurate? Which is better to get? And could I use the POSKY FDEs on the POSKY 767s if the IFDG 767s are better overall?

Guest CargoMun

The sunny 767 is IMHO the best looking, its too bad this little gem is beeing so much overlooked in terms of repaints :(The iFDG 767 I would put in second. POSKY's too is nice but too underpowered to my taste.

Guest Eurosky

heyFor the exterior model the POSKY 767 is simply the best available. For the flight dynamics, if you want realism than posky, but remember realism means also that it can be hard to fly, if you want a nice flyable plane than the iFDG should do very good.

But the POSKY 767 does not have the detailed landing gear that IFDG's does, I believe that the POSKY 767 nose gear may be a little in accurate, those other two round thins don't look like they are really there, it looks like it is supposed to be like a box, as on the IFDG, Albert, which nose gear is correct? And the POSKY 767 does NOT have spoilerons. Someone please let me know if it is supposed to have ailerons or not. Answers to all of these questions would be appreciated, thanks.

Guest Eurosky

I think both nosegear have their bugs and goodies. But in general the iFDG 767 has more detail in the gear. However the fuselage is perfect round, which isnt in real, the nose is incorrect, wings too low, wrong wingfoil, wrong wingfairing etc etc. In that way the posky 767 is more realistic. Spoilerons, hm, I dont think the 767 has them, but I am not sure with this.

Guest Eurosky

ah wait I confuse some things, spoilerons, 767 has them yes.cant edit my reply so needed to reply again

Guest panda234

geeze albert, thx for the words of wisdom....billg

Guest panda234

ok, one more chance....:-)billg

Guest panda234

and then he'll blow us all away with his knowledge. Maybe not this time, but when he talks, it's best to listen....billg

Guest Eurosky

hehe you are funny :-lol but the poster had a question, please post your opinion about that question

Guest panda234

I like the flight dynamics on the posky. With a good engine sound it really feels like you're doing it. However, most of their repaints have too much white in it for me, like shiny white. It really takes away from the immersion thing. Yes, it sounds stupid, but there it is. Flame me. So, I'd rather fly the iFDG 767, which is no problem, I fly many other of their aircraft. They are good. If it's not as good as the best, hey, I'm not going to notice. And I'm sure that when you get down to it, if you're comparing, I'll be at 35k while you're still thinking about it. :-)billg

Guest Eurosky

I dont really compare them, I only try to help the guy who asked the question. I made the iFDG 767, so I know the bugs quite well :)

The nose on the POSKY model looks a little incorrect.Sunny's and IFDG, in this regard look a bit more accurate IMO.All are nice though..I think Sunny's is probably the best though.:)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

I think the best 767 model out there is sunny Xias 767. Basically all models and pretty accurate. Not a lot of skins for it, though I did a martinair and a Delta (old colors set).Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg