Sign in to follow this  
roarkr

New OpenCockpits MCP and EFIS drivers

Hi,

Just change Var 2397 to Var 2401 in the EFIS script and compile both EFIS and MCP script to get a new EFIS-MCP ssi file.

The line should read

Var 2401, Static, name TERR, Link IOCARD_SW, Device 1, Input 33, Type P

You must have "Static"

rgs

///// ******* File: OCP4NGX_EFIS_PP v1.05 **********************

///// Roar Kristensen May 25 2012

///// OpenCockpits EFIS (Captain side) Sioc script to be used with OCP4NGX

///// ****************************************************************************

// Var 2405 Static, name WXR, Link IOCARD_SW, Device 1, Input 27, Type P

Var 2400 Static, name STA, Link IOCARD_SW, Device 1, Input 27, Type P

Var 2404 Static, name WPT, Link IOCARD_SW, Device 1, Input 28, Type P

Var 2382 Static, name ARPT, Link IOCARD_SW, Device 1, Input 30, Type P

Var 2386 Static, name DATA, Link IOCARD_SW, Device 1, Input 32, Type P

Var 2397 Static, name POS, Link IOCARD_SW, Device 1, Input 33, Type P

// Var 2401 Static, name TERR, Link IOCARD_SW, Device 1, Input 33, Type P

Var 2387 Static, name FPV, Link IOCARD_SW, Device 1, Input 34, Type P

Var 2396 Static, name MTRS, Link IOCARD_SW, Device 1, Input 38, Type P

Var 2399 Static, name TFC, Link IOCARD_SW, Device 1, Input 31, Type P

Var 2395 Static, name CTR, Link IOCARD_SW, Device 1, Input 29, Type P

Roar Kristensen    www.flightsim4fun.com

P3Dv4 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BAv4 for immersive PMDG B737/777/747 flying

XPLANE 11 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BA_XP for immersive  B737 flying

rmMShli.jpg?1 WylQl0J.jpg?3

Roar,

Do you have NAV and Comm panels working with the 737NGX? I see them listed in your sig as was curious. Are those the OC P&P ones?

I just got some panels in and was thinking of getting the OC Mastercard and display cards but if your script will only support the P&P versions I may have to rethink my setup.

hi,

no, the comm and nav are not working now. i have made some changes to both and need to do the sioc script integration with my OCP4B7x7 Manager. I do not have the P&P version, but version made of iocards.

I will do the comm and nav after i have finished the new OpenCockpits FMC V3 that I will receive tomorrow.

if you build your own there should be quite easy to modify my scripts when they are ready.

rgs

P3Dv4 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BAv4 for immersive PMDG B737/777/747 flying

XPLANE 11 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BA_XP for immersive  B737 flying

hi,

no, the comm and nav are not working now. i have made some changes to both and need to do the sioc script integration with my OCP4B7x7 Manager. I do not have the P&P version, but version made of iocards.

I will do the comm and nav after i have finished the new OpenCockpits FMC V3 that I will receive tomorrow.

if you build your own there should be quite easy to modify my scripts when they are ready.

rgs

Ah great. Looks like I'm on the right track then with using the IOCards. Can't wait to see how FMC turns out too.

Thanks!

Shaun

Hi,

I need someone to test a new beta for OpenCockpits FMC V3 (CDU).

Download at www.flightsim4fun.com

Report back to roarkr51@gmail.com

rgs

Everything appears to be working fine for me w/ 1.05 driver.... My quirk and I'm not sure if this is normal is the chasing and not very consistent results.

Example:

Turning any of the knobs quickly does not yield expected results. The numbers often jump back and forth. It's not smooth at all. Lots of chasing going on as well.

you have to turn the dials slowly to get incremental results, otherwise they jump all over the place and lots of chasing.

What could be the culprit?

A little out of topic but someone has already gone there so;-) is it possible to ask someone to write a small step by step tutorial on how to get the fmc to work with the ngx? From unpacking the box to starting fsx:-P Im really looking forward to testing my fmc on monday but im afraid I dont know where to start with the installation

//Niklas Eriksson

Niklas Eriksson

Hello Roar.

With the script OCP4NGX_MCP-EFIS_PP v1.05, both EFIS as the MCP module work perfectly.

When I put the script OCP4NGX_MCP EFIS-CDU v105, all modules are malfunctioning.

Opencockpits modules P & P I have are the MCP, EFIS and FMC (CDU), but the latter is not version 1.3 but the first that sold Opencockpits.

Will this module responsible for a non working scripts mentioned?

Greetings and thanks for your attention.

Israel Abril

When I put the script OCP4NGX_MCP EFIS-CDU v105, all modules are malfunctioning.

Opencockpits modules P & P I have is only the FMC (CDU), but the latter is not version 1.3 but the first that sold Opencockpits.

Will this module responsible for a non working scripts mentioned?

Greetings and thanks for your attention.

Israel Abril

Hello,

Same here.

Have the first FMC from OC, that is working properly with another addon (LVD) trough SIOC.

I am unable to get it to work with the NGX...

The script compiles OK, no errors, the SIOC software recognises the key pressing but the interface to the NGX is not performed, I guess, as any key press results in nothing.

Any help on this will be apreciated......

Cheers,

Daniel Gomes

Daniel, have you solved the problem?

I think the scripts for the module is not complatible CDU with Plug & Play modules as scripts corresponding to MCP and EFIS modules (OCP4NGX_MCP-EFIS v1.05.ssi) works correctly.

Greetings.

Israel Abril

Daniel, have you solved the problem?

Israel,

Afraid not....

I do not have the OC MCP/EFIS so I can't test if it works. From OC I only have the FMC, the first one that was sold either in pieces or assembled. Mine was assembleded.

For the MCP I have the GoFlight MCP/Pro and no EFIS so far...

Cheers,

Daniel Gomes