Sign in to follow this  
joeyd40

Aircraft Banking during climb and Cruise / Wrong Heading

Hello Forum,

I noticed my aircraft banking and straying off course and then straining to get back on course. I flew KORD-KSTL last night without my Active Sky engine on and still I have the same problem. Again, recently I have purchased the PMDG 747-400, Q Sim 757, and Level D 767 software as well as the new IS Delhi scenery.

Also, I tried to update my FSIUPC (Registered) and now my headings are all off. For example my default airport is KSEA and starting out on runway 34R the heading is 341 but my instruments say 240. Not sure what happened there.

I really do not want to strip my SIM I have three years of software and hours of tweeking planes and panels. Any help would be great.

Running: FS9

System: Jet Line System

Weather Software: Active Sky 6.5 and REX

Google 'flight1 registry tool' download and run it.

Rob Prest

http://www.flight1.c...sp?page=library

and download the free registry checker. If in win 7 or vista right click on it and run as admin.

Make sure any add-on scenery did not modify magdec.bgl in FS9\scenery\BASE\scenery. It should have the same date as worldc.bgl roughly in the same folder. You can copy this file to a new folder such as prioritybgls\scenery and place it in the top (number 1) position of the scenery library. This can have an affect in some navigation instruments.

I posted other items to check in a similar post on flightsim.