Sign in to follow this  
Hippo

Keyboard repeat issue

Hello,

I'm finding that when I push my assigned buttons, for what I consider to be a short enough time so that it should be counted as only one press, it is being seen as the button being held down and the function assigned to repeat is sent.

Either two short presses close apart are being registered as me holding the button down, or the repeat function is kicking in too quickly.

Is there any way that the repeat timing can be adjusted?

Thanks.

Hello,

I'm also interested in an answer. I've the same problem. I use a key to open a new window. But sometimes I get two or three new windows istead of one.

Foreman

A quick question, if I may — are you programming the relevant command in the "On Press" or the "On Repeat" column of LINDA?

Cheers,

Brian

Brian747-500x105-Avsim.jpg

A quick question, if I may — are you programming the relevant command in the "On Press" or the "On Repeat" column of LINDA?

Cheers,

Brian

"One Press"

Foreman

That's weird! LINDA has *never* misbehaved in that way for me, so I'm a bit stumped, unfortunately. :Thinking:

Unless — have you by any chance got the same button programmed to do the same thing in both FSUIPC *and* LINDA? That might be the problem.

Cheers,

Brian

Brian747-500x105-Avsim.jpg