Sign in to follow this  
felixkkchow

Fs2crew - A fatal error occurred

hello everyone, I need some helps here regarding the error I have got with my PMDG 747. As it says 'A fatal error occurred. Windows is checking for a solution for the problems'. I have find this error only occurred after the fs2crew has been installed. However if I uninstall the fs2crew from the aircraft, it could run without any problems, therefore I think it must be something wrong after the fs2crew is there. As below as the screens of error I have received. Hopefully you guys could give me some solutions. Thank you

th_752224959_Untitled_122_551lo.jpg

th_387491993_Untitled1_122_134lo.jpg

First off, it's a PMDG Forum & an FS2Crew rule to have your name signed in any post asking for support.

• Looking at your first screenie, I'd get rid of those RAM-eating Gadgets down your right-hand side.
  • Looking at your second screenie, I'd then suggest putting your FSX folder somewhere else rather than in C:\Program Filess(x86).

I have the FS2Crew FSX Voice and Button Editions for the PMDG 747-400, and never once has a fatal error manifested itself.

What I'd suggest is you take the time to look up Nick's Tips here within Avsim, to install your FSX, and then re-install the FS2Crew

hey Rick, sorry that I'm fresher here, trying to get use to the rule here. Where can I find Nick's tips in Avsim, could you please give me a few links here?

Thank you

Felix

Hi Felix

Do a Google search for NickN's FSX Tweaks and you'll get there. I'd thought it was here in Avsim,but it's on another forum, and I'm loathe to advertise it here.

Once you've made the necessary tweaks, I suggest you either follow Bojote's tweak or Word Not Allowed's tweak, from within here, and pretty soon you'll have a zippy FSX.

Good Luck.