Sign in to follow this  
ZiMi

Just wanted to point out how realistic the NGX is

Today i was wondering around the 737 Technical Site systems section and came across a few methods to transfer hydraulic fluid between the hydraulic systems in the NG. I had some doubts whether this will be simulated in the NGX, and i immediately proceeded to try it out..... and IT WORKS ! I tried the second and third methods and they work down to the line. here's how it looks after about 4 cycles

try it out !

Thank you, PMDG, for creating such an accurate simulation !

That is awesome. She certainly is a realistic aircraft. Reading things like this shows how much. Or better yet, try and fly something else. The other day, I decided to fly another add-on aircraft, and was so depressed by it, the state of its VC, the buggyness of its systems, the amount of knobs that didnt move or do anything. I said forget this, I am sticking with the NGX exclusively. At least until a certain other plane becomes available.

or I get my hands on the FSL Concorde X.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

I said forget this, I am sticking with the NGX exclusively. At least until a certain other plane becomes available.

This is exactly my issue. The NGX has tainted my view of other addon aircraft. Unless they are of the highest quality, I likely will no longer waste my money on it.

I agree and this is even true of the MD11 which I still enjoy flying from time to time. I wish the PMDG MD11 had terrain mapping.

Don

Me too. I haven't flown any other add-on aircraft since day 1 of the NGX's release (not even my trusty PMDG 747/8i).

Maybe we need a therapy group for NGX addiction?

Actually no, come to think of it — we already have one.

It's this forum. :Party:

Cheers,

Brian

Brian747-500x105-Avsim.jpg