Sign in to follow this  
ideoplastic

Wilco PIC737 Evolution Repaints

Recently bought this package which came with a few repaints, however after having searched here and all nodes, there doesn't seem to be many repaints available.

Would appreciate any info on where to obtain more repaints, assuming there are more out there.

Guest firehawk44

From the Wilco support page:

"Where can I find product LIVERIES, MANUALS, VIDEOS,...?

All extra topics can be reached through the Product page, EXTRA tab."

Best regards,

Jim

Couldn't find any there. Couldn't find the Extra Tab. If you know where this tab is I would be grateful for a link.

Thanks and regards

The paint kit is on the product page if you fancy knocking your own up, or try searching for 'Wilco 737' in the Avsim file library - many that such a search will find are for the older version (i.e. not the EVO), but there will be a few which are for the EVO in there if you look through a few pages of what the search turns up, i.e. Southwest, Air New Zealand.

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Guest firehawk44

If you know where this tab is I would be grateful for a link.

I don't own the product so am guessing that you have to sign into the product section and then look for that tab. But Al has the best idea of all!

Best regards,

Jim

The product page doesn't have an "Extra" tab and neither is there one in any of the pages in my account/downloads.

Doesn't surprise me though, this being Wilco. I have searched in Avsim & All Nodes under every possible combination, and have found no more

than 4 or 5, none of which interest me. I understand that if I had bought the "Extreme Package" instead of the plan 737 Evolution I would

have had some extra ones. - One thing is certain, I'm never going to buy anything from Wilco ever again. I guess the fact that there aren't that

many repaints about is an indication that most people have realised this latest release gives no value-for-money. Unfortunately I wasn't one of them.

Thanks for the replies guys,

Regards

The paint kit is ridiculous and the external model looks like plastic. It would need the hands of a pro repainter to make this aircraft look good. Being Wilco i don't see that happening. I'm an amateur painter and i have absolutely no will to paint anything for that... "thing".

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

It's true that it is way too clean as it comes with the default paint jobs, but that can be sorted by repainting fairly easily, which I am actually in the process of doing (notwithstanding the fact that the paint kit could certainly be a bit more helpful on the layer naming than it is, it's very unprofessional in that sense). But it is a very good simulation of a Classic 737 as far as systems go, and the 3D model itself is very good indeed, great in fact when it gets draped with a paint job that doesn't make it look like something from Fisher Price.

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here